CONSCIOUS DEFENSE SPECIALIZES IN A WOMEN'S ONLY 4 HR. WORKSHOP
1. Are any of your valuables visible from the street or when standing outside your open front door?
2. Is the inside your doors and windows visible from the street or from a neighbors view?
3. Are your exterior doors made of either solid wood or metal clad?
4. Are your pathways and entryways well lit at night?
5. Is your house number clearly visible from the street for police and fire?
6. Can you clearly see who's at the door? And without proper identification do you without opening it? Without properacaio
7. Do you have a cell phone in case of cut telephone wires?
8. Do you have a neighbor who has a spare set of keys to your home?
9. Do you have all your mail held at the post office when you travel? And your newspaper on vacation hold?
10. Do you have an emergency escape plan in case of break-in from any side of your house? Or how to escape from all rooms in case of a fire?
11. Do you have any yard signs or window decals that state your home is monitored?
12. Do you have fire extinguishers easily accessible throughout your home? Do you check their expiration once a year?
13. Do you have keyed deadbolt locks installed on all of your doors?
14. Do you have motion-sensor lights installed around your house?
15. Do you have secondary locks on sliding glass doors or do you secure the door with a dowel on the inside track?
16. Do you have secondary locks on your windows?
17. Do you have timers on your lights?
18. Do you keep an inventory of your personal property in case of theft? Photos or video of all valuables in a safe?
19. Do you keep medications out of sight from kids, guests and visitors?
20. Do you keep your valuables stored in a safety deposit box or safe?
21. Do you know your neighbors across the street and on all four sides of your home?
22. Do you leave a house key under your door mat or other easily accessible locations?
23. Do you lock the gate(s) to your backyard?
24. Do you lock up your grills, lawn mowers, bikes, or other outdoor valuables?
25. Do you lock all doors at night and every time you leave the house, even if it's just for a few minutes?
26. Do you cross shred documents with personal information before disposing them?
27. Do your doors fit tight in their frames?
28. Does your neighborhood have a neighborhood watch program?
29. Have all your doors been re-keyed since you moved in?
30. Have there been any break-ins in the neighborhood recently? Are your immediate neighbors aware of those facts also?
31. Have you secured any mail slots, dryer vents, or pet entrances that a burglar could enter through?
32. Is your home's exterior well lit?
33. Is your street well-lit at night?
34. Do you have a company that monitors your home alarm system?
35. Do you have surveillance cameras?
36. Do you have working carbon monoxide detectors?
37. Do you have working smoke detectors?
38. Do you store your ladders and tools in a locked garage or shed?
39. Have you installed a home security system?
40. Do you have your greenery trimmed to see down all sides of your home? Can you clearly see if someone was hiding in your greenery especially around doorways?
41. Do you carry with you some type of self-defense items especially when alone and/or after dark?
42. Do you have a neighbor or friend you can call immediately at times you suspect a problem or something doesn’t feel right?
43. Do you have a self-defense item in your car, by our bed, in your purse, accessible next to where you spend most of your evenings in your home?
44 Do you trust your intuition or gut feelings?
45. Do you have family, friends, neighbors or co-workers you stay in touch with regularly?
46. Do you need to add sliding locks to your automatic garage doors that can be opened/lifted from the outside?
47. Do you list all mail, packages or any listings using your initials instead of your first name?
Copyright © 2016-2020 Conscious Defense - All Rights Reserved.